Search

.com Forum · Azawakh

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Reminiscing on the past All-Time Azawakhs of Chaos and Havoc
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/28/2017 6:31:44 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post   

As I'm leaving the game I thought I would create a post to reminisce about some of my most beloved Azawakhs who I used to breed in this kennel before I moved on to Welsh Terriers. To keep the list short I'll just post the ones of most noted achievement happy :)

'Chaos and Havoc' Azawakhs Listed currently in the Top 20 on the All Time Top Azawakh list:

GCH Chaos and Havoc - Elodie www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14795640
(Currently listed #7 All Time - also a GOLD GCH)

GCH Chaos and Havoc - Deception www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14657685
(Currently listed #10 All Time - also a GOLD GCH)

GCH Chaos and Havoc - Sabotage www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13976166
(Currently listed #13 All Time - also a Silver GCH and a Bronze Merit Stud)

GCH Chaos and Havoc - Legacy www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14184036
(Currently listed #18 All Time - also a Silver GCH)

. . .

Dam & Sire Merit Award Winners:

Silver Dam:
CH Chaos and Havoc - Katniss www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13846767

Bronze Dam:
Chaos and Havoc - Impulsive
Chaos and Havoc - 50 Shades
Chaos and Havoc - Electra
CH. Chaos and Havoc - The Fawn

Bronze Sire:
CH. Chaos and Havoc - Skandal
GCH. Chaos and Havoc - Sabotage

Azawakhs were one of the most fun and enthralling breeds to be in 'back in the day' due mostly to the fantastic people that we had involved in the breed at the time happy :) We all had so many fantastic show dogs and their show careers were always thrilling! A very special 'thank you' goes to AdvoKat who provided me with some of the best showing competition I've ever had! The fun the two of us had when we were both campaigning dogs at the same time - both trying to get as high on the All Time list as possible was just the best! Some of my best memories of this game have been shared with AdvoKat happy :)

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.