Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Pumi, Puli, Toy Fox Terrier, Boerboel
 Arky Barky Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/30/2017 1:27:49 PM reply with quote send message to Arky Barky Kennels Object to Post   

I've been struggling a little to figure out which breed to stick with. I'm forcing myself to keep making cuts until I'm left with 2 or 3 breeds to focus on. Therefore, I've got several dogs for sale.

Boerboels-- some are quite nice SOP wise. I really haven't even had them long, the breed just isn't for me.

Pumi-- there's only one active kennel in the breed right now so it would be a laid back breed for someone to join, plenty of room for improvement within the breed too.

Toy Fox Terrier-- sort of a mid-popular breed I would say. There's a few people playing with them, SOP is in the 93/94 range.

Puli-- Another breed with only one kennel playing. They have beautiful photos on here and I like these guys happy :) I'm planning to keep a couple around and see if they stick. I've got a couple of bitches available though in case anyone else wants to give the breed a go.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.