Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Dog has no name
 country k9 dog kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/3/2017 4:50:30 AM reply with quote send message to country k9 dog kennel Object to Post   

accidentally pressed the name button for my puppy.
Now he has no name. Oops
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2017 6:23:22 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

There's a reset name button on pages, don't know what the time limit is on resetting it though happy :)
 country k9 dog kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/3/2017 5:32:05 PM reply with quote send message to country k9 dog kennel Object to Post

posted by Hawkeye Kennel
There's a reset name button on pages, don't know what the time limit is on resetting it though happy :)
Yeah, I tried to find that button after it happened, but it's nowhere to be found
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/3/2017 6:20:23 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

Because you are not the kennel that the pup was born in, is why it's not there.
 Minneapolis Kennels 1
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2017 10:57:52 PM reply with quote send message to Minneapolis Kennels 1 Object to Post

The way these things work out, he will probably end up being an excellent show dog happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2017 9:02:31 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Two suggestions:

1. Ask if the breeder would take it back and rename it for you then sell it back to you. This might require a third intermediary kennel if one of you is a Basic but I'm not sure.

2. Write to Admin and ask for a reset but be patient - he not reply so check periodically to see if the "Name" button is back.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.