Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Can we get the ability to "sort by" various columns in our kennel runs
 Antipode
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/13/2017 9:40:07 AM reply with quote send message to Antipode Object to Post   

I'm guessing there's no real chance of this happening, and it's probably been mentioned before...but I'd really love the ability to be able to click the "Color" and "SOP" columns in my kennel runs and sort by that, instead of by Breed or Name, which is the default. Would make color breeding in particular a lot easier.

(I know you can make your own kennel run setup, but I like the "Classic" one where all the bitches are together and all the dogs are together...I don't want to separate them further than that, I just want to be able to sort what I have more easily within those two categories. It's been awhile since I've been on ShowRabbit but I feel like the whole "sort by" thing is already implemented there, if I'm remembering correctly.)

Thanks for considering!
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2017 2:23:18 AM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

Hi
I have a colour kennel or two (or three etc).
I drag my mouse over various views and paste into a spreadsheet. Then I can sort by anything I like.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.