Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : And there you got! Great job everyone
 Powder River Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/2/2017 9:43:24 AM reply with quote send message to Powder River Kennel Object to Post   

Well it’s done, went to session dogs this morning and all are gone. Great job guys. Way to make someone welcome on a stupid game. Again it comes down to personal agenda and how it affects you as to how you treat people.its a game and this is a shame.

Good luck with majors as those are most important to you. I went winners bitch in Danes and didn’t even get a single point this morning. And Kleenex didn’t play Danes. Would have loved new entries.
 Blue Moon Collies
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/2/2017 10:43:08 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Moon Collies Object to Post

You're welcome.
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2017 10:58:48 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Good, maybe next time they'll learn to play fair and not push up majors to a ridiculous number.
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2017 11:08:35 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

-_-
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2017 12:04:01 PM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

This is getting silly now, please can we keep all of the drama out of the forums? It's not exactly creating a welcoming environment for new players.
 ShadowRun Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2017 12:06:29 PM reply with quote send message to ShadowRun Kennel Object to Post

I'm confused as to what you're talking about Powder? Are you also Kleenex? Or you're just sessioning their dogs?

All of the Kleenex kennels are still full of dogs other than Kuvasz... So what is it exactly we wanted???
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/2/2017 12:53:54 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

There are dogs in Powder River's kennels...
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2017 1:01:11 PM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

posted by Powder River Kennel
Well it’s done, went to session dogs this morning and all are gone. Great job guys. Way to make someone welcome on a stupid game. Again it comes down to personal agenda and how it affects you as to how you treat people.its a game and this is a shame.

Good luck with majors as those are most important to you. I went winners bitch in Danes and didn’t even get a single point this morning. And Kleenex didn’t play Danes. Would have loved new entries.

Well, Between you and Kleenex, I think the both of you have blown this thing all to heck for no reason at all other than trying to be childish and draw attention to yourselves...
Just let things go and soon people will forget this ever happened.
Just my opinion....

And like Will said... -_-
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 2:31:12 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

I’m confused - I can see dogs in your kennel?

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.