Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : No show results
 Passion Storm
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/29/2017 2:43:11 AM reply with quote send message to Passion Storm Object to Post   

I've checked several times now and there's still no show results. They're usually posted by now
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2017 2:57:04 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

No results, no sessions. This is my time to play Showdog so it's really ratting me up. My husband is desperate for me to give up playing the game and things like this don't help.
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2017 2:57:11 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

No results, no sessions. This is my time to play Showdog so it's really ratting me up. My husband is desperate for me to give up playing the game and things like this don't help.
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2017 2:58:02 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

and now the forum's playing up!
 LeLuna
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2017 5:14:37 AM reply with quote send message to LeLuna Object to Post

And the truth. It's strange. The show broke. Sessions do not give. Nightmare.((((
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2017 11:15:12 AM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

Well- 11:15 am Texas time and still no shows sad :(
 Barnsforde
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/30/2017 1:46:04 AM reply with quote send message to Barnsforde Object to Post

Grand Champion points still haven't been allocated from two of yesterday's shows and one of them still hasn't got group placings.
 Barnsforde
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/30/2017 1:46:05 AM reply with quote send message to Barnsforde Object to Post

Grand Champion points still haven't been allocated from two of yesterday's shows and one of them still hasn't got group placings.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.