Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : HELP PLEASE!! I BEG YOU!
 Kleenex Manchesters
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/19/2017 1:06:59 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Manchesters Object to Post   

I have a full kennel of Manchester toy terriers and just purchased a ton of source studs into another kennel, if it is at all possible for players to help build this breed it only takes one slot and $40 to purchase a source bitch and breed to any of the studs I have listed at $25. Please help me with this breed and GENE pool.

If you don't want to start with a source I have a couple 3rd generations due to whelp but please note SOP is around 20-30 so source is easy at this point.

If you get a litter and you dont want to continue breeding the breed I will buy top offspring from the litters I just don't have room and don't want to limit with imbreeding.
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/19/2017 8:06:24 PM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

When looking at this subject line I wondered why you were not calling 911. Then I read the above.

Really?

All caps Yelling for help when you are just talking about pixels...seriously?

Kleenex Manchesters
Basic User

Basic User
12/19/2017 9:15:43 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Manchesters Object to Post

It’s a game thread in a game about the game, I don’t take things personally and I don’t bring in personal life. It’s all caps not yelling but to get it noticed and thank you
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/20/2017 10:25:38 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

About ALL CAPS.

Really some of you people make too big a deal about it. It has long been a way to show emphasis since before computers let alone the internet.

Breezy Oak
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/21/2017 12:06:04 PM reply with quote send message to Breezy Oak Object to Post

It did look a little urgent, but just click and read before judgement.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.