Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Overwhelmed
 XiZang
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/23/2017 12:40:13 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post   

I have not been very active for the past 10 days or so, haven't been entering shows or breeding, just too busy. So now I have what seems like thousands of dogs spread across all my kennels and I'm just overwhelmed at trying to enter them all. It's great that we have so many shows now, but just the sheer time involved with entering each dog, looking up the handlers (I used to know them but now there are so many new ones I have to look up each one's preferences) that I keep putting it off. And of course, the longer I put it off, the worse it gets. I'm going to have to take one whole day and just do it! Someone give me a swift kick please...
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/23/2017 1:11:54 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

I admit I get lazy...and shove most of my dogs from each kennel into one show. Except now that I have few GCH that I'd love to get to silver and my one Afghan bitch in Imperial that got 2 group wins, I started using handlers on those.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.