.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : This morning
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
12/24/2017 8:55:53 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

I am not 100% sure what happened to take the web portion of this site offline this morning. The best I can tell is something attempted a DDOS attack sometime this morning and overloaded it. A simple restart on the web server fixed it but getting into it while at my in-laws was the hold up.

The database was running just fine. I'm going to try to investigate further this afternoon when I get back home.

If the site bonks out again, remember my phone number is 210.380.7459. Thank you to the folks that called this morning, I would not have noticed otherwise.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/24/2017 12:21:02 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Merry Christmas, Jeff.
 Mustardville
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2017 1:54:37 PM reply with quote send message to Mustardville Object to Post

Thank you so much Jeff. We appreciated that you were easy to get in touch with...sorry to bother you on the holidays.....Thank you again and Merry Christmas!
 Lisboa
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2017 3:06:27 PM reply with quote send message to Lisboa Object to Post

Thanks Jeff for the Christmas present of getting it back up so quickly.

Merry Christmas.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/24/2017 4:55:03 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I never noticed anything amiss!

Thank you Jeff and those who sent out the alert.

Seasons Greetings to all. Have a safe and happy holiday.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.