Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Suggestion - dog points added to table?
 *WolfStar*
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/25/2017 1:26:32 PM reply with quote send message to *WolfStar* Object to Post   

Would anyone else find it hugely useful to have the points a dog currently has also listed on the main 'My Dogs' table alongside the Age/SOP columns as a quick reference rather than having to look on the dogs' individual pages? I know I'd find it easier to prioritize dogs for showing/finishing.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/26/2017 12:04:25 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Not really. There are so many other things that need to be fixed right now (like the judges!!!) that I don't think we need to add stuff.
 Crosscroft
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2017 6:34:47 PM reply with quote send message to Crosscroft Object to Post

That would be nice, but like someone else mentioned, there's a lot of other things that need to be fixed. If you ever do bulk entries, it shows you how many points each dog has.
 Lap of Luxury
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2018 12:49:32 AM reply with quote send message to Lap of Luxury Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I think it's a good idea.
The more time that can be saved when entering shows the better, as it takes me much longer to enter now with so few judges to choose from. I never have time to enter dogs from all 5 kennels every night any more.

I really wish judges could stay a minimum time, maybe 3 months? It takes a while to work out their preferences and some go so quickly, usually when i have just found the perfect dog for them!
Edited to add:
If there could be a bigger call name box, or an extra "private" one, then we could add more of our own info into it..points gained or any other info we wanted? Might be easier for Jeff to set up too, though I have no idea about programming.

-----
Last edited by Lap of Luxury on 1/4/2018 12:54:49 AM
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2018 10:21:22 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Great idea

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing