Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Losing Grand Champion points?
 Upatsix
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/6/2018 11:59:39 PM reply with quote send message to Upatsix Object to Post   

This dog of mine retired/died with 401 grand champion points. When I recently checked, he only has 215 GCH points. Has anyone else had this happen? Is it because some of his shows are being deleted now that he is dead?

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15186579

I know there is a glitch with Platinum GR Champions having their GCH medallion flip between Gold and Platinum, but the loss of points is weird.
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/7/2018 10:21:51 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Yeah I think it's just because the old show results get deleted after a time.
Here are a couple of my older retired GCHs that only ever had 25 or 30 points, and now only have some of their points left according to their show records. laugh :D Doesn't bother me, it's not like they get their titles taken away. But I guess it's good to put their GCH points in the call name, if you want to remember in the future.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15274670
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15241146
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/7/2018 11:36:55 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

That what I do, put the type of medal and the number.
 Willowcreek
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2018 2:26:31 PM reply with quote send message to Willowcreek Object to Post

Yes, this is happening to my all time top winning dog! He retired with 741 GCh points and now has like 637 or something... I just kept a record in his notes about all this accomplishments. It's definitely irritating but I know his record and that's what matters I guess.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15371626
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2018 3:49:06 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

oh I'm glad someone else has pointed this out too! I thought I was going insane haha
Surely they shouldn't be disappearing though should they?
 Upatsix
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/7/2018 8:28:59 PM reply with quote send message to Upatsix Object to Post

Thanks everyone!!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.