Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : "Unfriendly" breeds
 ESAN
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/16/2018 2:03:20 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post   

So what are the most unfriendly and competitive breeds you've dealt with recently? I want a tough challenge, the kind of breed where studs are not shared, players won't let you in, prices are high, things of that sort.
 Lisboa
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2018 2:58:48 AM reply with quote send message to Lisboa Object to Post

ESAN - life is too short!
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/16/2018 6:17:46 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Honestly, I don't think there are that many truly unfriendly breeds in the game anymore.

If you want a challenge, I'd say look at Shiba Inus. Great chance at show placements with a good dog. BUT, I want to clarify this is NOT an unfriendly breed. It's just not easy to access the better dogs and will have to breed your stock up.

Will
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2018 8:06:30 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Thanks for the sugestion, Will!
 Yishar Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2018 11:34:35 AM reply with quote send message to Yishar Kennel Object to Post

Spanish Water Dogs... Good luck finding good quality studs since users are unhelpful!
 Icecapade
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2018 12:00:09 PM reply with quote send message to Icecapade Object to Post

posted by Yishar Kennel
Spanish Water Dogs... Good luck finding good quality studs since users are unhelpful!
-------------------------

Yishar Kennel

It seems that you are a very unhappy person...So please don't keep harping on this subject!!!!

You HAVE made your point, so just go back to bed, or buy some of the pups that I have place up for sale!

Oh- that's right- you didn't want to play in Spanish Water Dogs...So why worry about it?????

Just move on to a different breed and play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day!
Ice
 Crimson Shadows Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2018 12:16:57 PM reply with quote send message to Crimson Shadows Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

PM sent

-----
Last edited by Crimson Shadows Kennel on 2/16/2018 12:17:44 PM
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/16/2018 12:31:17 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Ice -

I have no clue what happened between the two of you and don't really care.

If I were looking for a new breed, I'd probably skip over SWDs.

There are only two large kennels in the breed and both are owned by the same player. Zero studs are available for public use. Yet, The kennels are using their studs between both kennels.

Those are things I'd consider before I jumped into a rarer breed.

Just wanted to give you an observation from an outside perspective. So you would see possibly what people thinking about adding the breed might see from the outside.

Will

BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/16/2018 12:33:00 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

And I want to add... this is a game and you are playing within the rules. So there is no judgement coming from me on how you play...

Wil
 Icecapade
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2018 12:46:50 PM reply with quote send message to Icecapade Object to Post

OK- To whomever it may concern

I have place all available studs up

I really don't care what you all think of my practices or kennel.

If you want to use my studs, use them.

If not, quit your complaining!

I also have 17 pups that are for sale, so if you really want to get into the breed, go for it!

As a sidenote,

I am a pretty nice player, but sometimes we all have players that just want to stir things up and cause nothing but trouble.

Ice

-----
Last edited by Icecapade on 2/16/2018 12:53:45 PM
 terryterrier
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/17/2018 5:35:11 PM reply with quote send message to terryterrier Object to Post

Kerry Blue Terriers are a real challenge. Have a go, you'll soon find out why....sounds very dramatic. I don't have the space to challenge anymore. Suffice to say you'd need a pretty full kennel all sessioned to keep up.
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2018 3:55:37 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

Agree. Kerry Blues for one reason and Giant Schnauzers for another. Those are my two breeds. I guess I am too stubborn to change.

-----
Last edited by DoogieG6521 on 2/18/2018 3:56:13 AM
 UnicornWonderland
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2018 2:12:38 PM reply with quote send message to UnicornWonderland Object to Post

posted by Yishar Kennel
Completely disagree.
Both kennels - Icecapade & RoyalView Kennels have studs for anyone to use and Icecapade was very friendly when I've purchased one of the dogs to begin in that breed.

I am recently back from a LOOOOONG time off and it is pretty sad to see messages like this, especially when I've had a completely different experience.
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2018 10:24:37 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Don't you dare try to get into Shar-Peis wink ;)

They're miiiiine!

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.