Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : I want to try something here.
 El Dorado
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/18/2018 9:48:06 AM reply with quote send message to El Dorado Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

O K I have three breeds to work on.

Thanks to those who gave suggestions!

El D.

-----
Last edited by El Dorado on 2/20/2018 10:30:28 AM
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2018 10:24:50 AM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post

Lagotto Romongolos!

I am currently trying to breed off-whites back into the population, but I have to start from scratch and to make it even harder they are recessive so you must breed two off-whites together. Ive just started but I'd be more than willing to hand the project over to you if you want a real challenge wink ;)
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/18/2018 11:56:07 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Toy Poodles?

We currently have NO show quality Blue, Black, Silver, Silver Beige, or White dogs. There are no dogs currently for sale . Might fit your project.

Thanks for considering happy :)
 Calix
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2018 11:32:54 PM reply with quote send message to Calix Object to Post

Toy fox terriers! Show quality dogs are only white and tan - the other 9 variations don’t exist anywhere so I’m currently trying to bring them back with source dogs. We never have dogs listed for sale lol. You want these little dudes!
 Mead Hall
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2018 8:23:25 AM reply with quote send message to Mead Hall Object to Post

Black and Tan Norfolk
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2018 8:42:47 AM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

If you want a real color struggle, akitas xD

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.