Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Editing kennels in a family account?
 Feeesh
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/22/2018 5:29:13 PM reply with quote send message to Feeesh Object to Post   

Hi everyone!

I know I knew how to do this once, but I can't figure it out: how do you edit which kennels are in your family account? (for example, switching out one kennel for another)

Thanks in advance!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2018 11:26:47 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

From your main manager account, go to "My Account" (top left just under the Balance link).

On the right side you'll see "My Family Accounts" and a "Manage" link at the bottom of that list.

That should do it.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 2/22/2018 11:28:18 PM
 Feeesh
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2018 1:08:46 PM reply with quote send message to Feeesh Object to Post

Thank you!! Apparently my main account isn't showing "My Family Accounts" even though my other accounts are, which explains why I haven't been able to edit it.
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/24/2018 4:26:57 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

Actually I think they all show the "My Family Accounts" section if they are part of a family. The members will show the name of the account under which they are managed.

Only the top managing account will have the "Manage" link. Check all your accounts - perhaps the managing account is not the one you think.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.