Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : judges
 Pendragon
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/28/2018 9:28:04 PM reply with quote send message to Pendragon Object to Post   

So again no new judges and we have lost another 3. Down to 11 judges. Maybe we when get down to 5 we will get more as they can only judge one show a day - we'll need more in order to have the 5 shows a day. . . .
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/28/2018 11:30:21 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

At this point, I'd love to see all of the retired judges reintroduced to the AB show pool. They are already judging specialties (as a glitch).

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 2/28/2018 11:30:39 PM
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2018 12:32:12 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

I agree with Comet. We might as well put all the judges in the pool, there are so many old ones that we would get enough variety, that we would not need any new ones.

Certainly beats having the same judges day after day -- specially as the current judge's pool keeps shrinking...... sad :(
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2018 1:05:08 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

We still might get new judges put up today?

I guess the only thing to do in the short term is for those that can afford is to put up specialities?
I almost always use the no handler option when I do ( not from this kennel...always broke in here!)but maybe if people aren't comfortable with that, then make it a handler speciality?
Then we probably would get the random judges, which I really like. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.