.com Forum · Shih Tzu

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Lumen Toy Soldier removed from stud temporarily
 Lumen
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/6/2018 7:41:30 PM reply with quote send message to Lumen Object to Post   

Hey everyone,
I'm a little concerned we may get ourselves into a COI pickle like we have in the past so I'm taking Toy Soldier down from stud for the time being, and I'm also not going to breed to him during this time as well. If you are really, really interested, PM me and I'll consider it, especially if it's a low COI breeding. I've also just put a 94.10 male up for stud happy :)
 Halcyon Delight
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2018 3:45:38 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Delight Object to Post

I got a 94.4 boy out of one of your lads so I’ll put him up for stud too as soon as he is old enough

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16196922
 Abundance Arena
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2018 9:09:08 AM reply with quote send message to Abundance Arena Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Wow he's pretty! I also have a male out of Toy Soldier that's 94.4 but he's still really young.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16210696
I'm getting closer to moving some of my Shih's from Little Rascals.I will have a few litters also.I have been trying to recruit more players to join Shih's too.I just dropped many litters there I'll be culling and possibly moving many Show candidates here I may give color breeding a try or some type of project if anyone is interested just message me!
Even have thrown around the idea of either gifting a kennel to anyone (with references)who's interested in joining or going into a partnership with anyone in 1 of my empty kennels.
I love this breed so much and my own personal fur-baby is supposed to be a Mal-Shih but he's just turned 2 and everything about him screams pure Shih,lol.
How does anyone post pics on SD nowadays?
Barbara

-----
Last edited by Abundance Arena on 3/12/2018 9:15:30 AM
 Halcyon Delight
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2018 5:36:41 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Delight Object to Post

I’m playing with colours in Shih Tzu if you want any pups to start with.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.