Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Nutro food in grocery stores?
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/18/2018 11:13:50 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post   

Has anyone else seen the Nutro dog food in their grocery stores? It used to be exclusive in select pet stores. My guess is they were bought outby another company,like the Iams breand was years ago. Thoughts?
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2018 12:30:32 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Nutro is owned by Mars.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2018 1:57:09 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Grocery Store Dog food is always low grade and subject to recalls.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2018 5:00:12 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

High end foods have been recalled as well. Any food is capable of having issues.

Will
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2018 6:28:21 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

posted by Comet Poodles
Nutro is owned by Mars.
If i remember right,thats the same company that owns Pedigree
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/21/2018 6:48:47 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Dream Castle Kennels
posted by Comet Poodles
Nutro is owned by Mars.
If i remember right,thats the same company that owns Pedigree

Yes. From www.mars.com/cis/en/brands/petcare.aspx:

PEDIGREE® WHISKAS® and ROYAL CANIN®. Other leading brands include: KITEKAT®, BANFIELD®, CESAR®, NUTRO®, SHEBA®, CHAPPI®, CATSAN®, FROLIC®, PERFECT FIT® and GREENIES®.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.