Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : New Puppy
 Steph
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/19/2018 2:22:43 AM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi All,

I don't really play much anymore ( A friend takes care of my account ) but I wanted to introduce my new baby. It has been over 11 years since I welcomed a new Curly into the household but I got a little girl back at the end of January. I don't know if this is allowed, but there are plenty of photos on my FB page. I have none posted anywhere else. I am sure Jeff (or a player) will let me know if sharing a link to FB is not allowed. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214436889189572&set=pcb.10214436895549731&type=3&theater PLENTY of photo's of her there. Her name is Flurry (Winter Litter theme). So far she is everything I want in a performance puppy. Flurry will be shown, play Flyball, I will probably get a CD (obedience) on her as well as a WC ( her breed hunting instinct title ) and maybe a Jr Hunter title. I am also interested in scent and barn hunts.

Looking forward to seeing how far she and I progress. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Steph on 3/19/2018 2:23:27 AM
 Alibi
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2018 12:11:22 PM reply with quote send message to Alibi Object to Post

Congratulations! She's adorable happy :) I remember seeing photos of your other dogs in years past.

I love Curlies, I think they are really neat dogs. We welcomed our very first sporting dog into our family in October of 2016, a black lab. She has been amazing so far. She also has a strong love for sticks wink ;)

We have started in the sport of dock diving and she's a natural, we're hoping to get her first title this year. We also dabble in other sports.

I've only ever had working or herding dogs but am finding the sporting dog really suits me and my family as we are now. We are hoping Echo grows up to be a therapy dog one day, as soon as we get that puppy brain under control... lol
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/21/2018 10:15:37 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Steph...

Flurry is just too precious. I am enjoying all her baby pics on FB.

Will
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2018 6:31:33 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

What a doll!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/30/2018 11:58:52 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

She's darling! Flurry is such a cute name too!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.