Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Missing ShowCats
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/6/2018 1:30:24 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

I used to play SC religiously and would log in every day sometimes two or three times a day to work on my cattery. I sure miss those days. Anyone else?
 soranao
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2018 2:14:56 PM reply with quote send message to soranao Object to Post

yes why did it colsed?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/9/2018 9:47:47 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I think there just weren't enough active users on there sad :(
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2018 4:22:58 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

posted by Little River Kennel
I think there just weren't enough active users on there sad :(
yes,there were far fewer. I know when i first started to play it,there were a handful of active users,but they started becoming less and less. Sadly,I was one for a shorttime,and was dissappointed that it was no longer there. still am a little,but totally understand.
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2018 10:06:50 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

It is sad, I really miss ShowCats as well, but I really hope we have enough active users here so the same doesn't happen to the dogs.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2018 2:16:24 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

I hope so too!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.