Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Looking to add second breed to kennel
 Fleetwood1
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/26/2018 4:31:08 PM reply with quote send message to Fleetwood1 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I want to say "Thank You" to all who have responded to my post...I have decided upon the Bergamasco as my second breed.

Once again, Thank you all!

-----
Last edited by Fleetwood1 on 5/3/2018 6:51:53 AM
 Kennel SkyHaven
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2018 8:07:00 PM reply with quote send message to Kennel SkyHaven Object to Post

Dachshunds have tons of possibilities and lost colors. There are a few hidden studs I could tell you about. They have three Coat types and many are lost.
 Dances And Prances
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2018 8:14:40 PM reply with quote send message to Dances And Prances Object to Post

Toy poodles are another one, some lost colors and low 100 in generations.
 SatinSilk
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2018 8:25:02 PM reply with quote send message to SatinSilk Object to Post

Kooikerhondjes. Generation 96. Sop high 96s. 2 colours but only 1 showable. SOP 96s.

Greyhounds. About 17 colours but really only 1 showable. Sop 90s for the showable colour and 60s and upward for the other ones.

Silky Terriers. 6 colours but only a couple showable. Just hitting 95 SOP.
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2018 12:42:06 PM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

Pumi seem to fit the bill for you.

There are 4 colors, although Grays are sadly missing from the gene pool at the moment.

Generation 88

SOP's vary due to Source breeding, but can range from the 40's up to 90.70 (for my dogs).

There are 9 other kennels working on their own lines, and are probably very friendly.

Those who show their dogs do not normally use handlers when they show their dogs.

Would welcome another player within the breed.
 RoyalView Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2018 1:56:10 PM reply with quote send message to RoyalView Kennels Object to Post

Spanish Water Dog comes in several colors- low sop/gen., few dogs/breeders
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2018 1:19:31 PM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

Dachshund, Neapolitan Mastiff, Saluki, German Spitz, Briard, Spanish Water Dog,German Pinscher
 K-9 Supreme
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2018 4:11:09 PM reply with quote send message to K-9 Supreme Object to Post

I have a bunch of source neo’s, I want too see more of the colours without brindle. Salukis do look fun, lots of colours etc.. Anyone have any Salukis for sale?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/3/2018 12:08:29 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have a number of rare/low SOP Saluki colours and I need to trim the ranks too. Drop me a line.

Also, no missing colours but I'm very nearly on my own with Pharaohs and Airdales.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 5/3/2018 12:11:38 AM
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2018 7:50:37 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

posted by K-9 Supreme
Anyone have any Salukis for sale?
There are some pretty dogs here:
www.showdog.com/dogsforsale/breedlisting.aspx?breed=Saluki

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.