Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Breeds needing help
 Gracefield
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/14/2018 12:09:47 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post   

I have a spot for one more dog. Are there any breeds/breeders out there looking for their dog to be finished? Prefer something that is still trying to build up SOPs and that do have active dogs showing.
 SnowWhiteKennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2018 12:17:46 PM reply with quote send message to SnowWhiteKennel Object to Post

American Eskimo Dog has nobody active from what I could tell. If you are interested in getting into a brand new breed to revive it.
 tasko
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2018 4:22:12 AM reply with quote send message to tasko Object to Post

i have English Foxhounds and have a selection if you were interested in taking one on. pm me if you're interested (:
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2018 8:12:00 AM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

Thanks everyone, I am currently at capacity, but will be changing to a premium kennel in the near future so will be able to accommodate more dogs soon.
 Jasper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2018 9:05:27 AM reply with quote send message to Jasper Kennel Object to Post

Someone needs to enter some Harriers. My dog has nobody to compete against.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2018 2:08:39 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Airedales and Pharaoh Hounds!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.