Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : On Strike
 Amberline
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/22/2018 2:36:31 AM reply with quote send message to Amberline Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Judges and kennel assistants are on strike again.
Game is running very slowly too. It's not my internet because facebook, weather, e-mails etc are all running fine.

-----
Last edited by Amberline on 6/22/2018 2:39:01 AM
 Model A Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/22/2018 5:01:34 AM reply with quote send message to Model A Kennels Object to Post

Same here
 otakuparadise
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/22/2018 5:31:27 AM reply with quote send message to otakuparadise Object to Post

It's probably like that for everybody.
 Bennett Working Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 5:36:04 AM reply with quote send message to Bennett Working Dogs Object to Post

I don't know about assistants, but the show results are not in.
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 8:54:20 AM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

Yup, no shows, and a manual session day...
 Jasper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 9:38:56 AM reply with quote send message to Jasper Kennel Object to Post

I didn't get any show results today either. And showcattle.com is completely down, it says "The service is unavailable" when you type it in. sad :(
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 3:09:23 PM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Sessioning didn't happen for me. I think there must have been some kind of outage at the time sessioning is supposed to take place.
 Fairy Tail kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 4:47:31 PM reply with quote send message to Fairy Tail kennel Object to Post

same here I logged on in the morning and did not seem to notice as I checked my dogs now was going to enter shows and now I notice sad :(

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.