Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : A little bit of SDWC fun.
 Grasslans***
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/30/2018 3:40:08 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans*** Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

So things have a been a bit negative re SD wise lately, not to mention there are very little congratulations said. (and I miss the SD magazine.) So here's a little bit of the results.

So we have our group winners first -
Taking out our herding group for June is Ballroom's best in specialty winner Ballroom's Dance. Who at 30 days has just gained his grand championship title, as well as his first best in group win. Finished the month ranked 11th in the top herding dogs this month.

Our best terrier on the day was Zanseebar's (breed by Sarah*s) GCH Zanseebar The Voice, also currently ranked 4th overall top terriers this month. Taking out his second best in group.

This month's toy winner being BarStar's near little superstar Silver GCH BarStar ImSearchingForRealLove. Despite being a 5 time best in show winner, he has topped his last month's effort to take out the best of group sash rather than just the runner up. He finishes the month off as being second ranked Toy and Fourth top dog this month.

Our sporting and forth in show winner is Pooh89's Bronze GCH Dondaig Tottenham. Another of our repeat visitors the the end of the month show chasing a better spot. Taking out only a 4th in group last month and now a 4th in show this time. Well done. Ranked fourth sporting and 19th overall for June.

Third place in show and best hound going to almost elderly GCH Enchante Ridge Rasputin, (breed by Enchante) owned by Grasslans. Third time lucky in his attempts at the SDWC, after only receiving places in breed, he has finally done himself proud. 9th hound and 23 over all.

Runner up in show and our working dog winner going to the Siberian husky, Bronze GCH KDH Frozen Motion. Owned and breed by KDH. Another of this month's top show dogs, taking out 3rd overall dog this month and top working by a clear margin. This dog is no stranger to taking out the bigger wins.

Best in show and best non-sporting, well, the breed is no surprise. Anyone who has followed Mr Jackson's results would know the man has a thing for spots. But this time despite the fact that there were some great dotted dogs, GCH Kohl ByTheLightOfMyYouth took out this month's prestigious award and to think that only a week ago he was sitting unwanted in the sales pen.

Big congrats to all our other winners, even if it's just best of breed It was great seeing some of the different breeds in the group placings.

-----------

And because I've got the results up, here's a recap of May's winners.

Toy - Intrinsicc's Italian Greyhound, GCH Intrinsicc Flying High (6x Best in group. 3xBISS)
Terrier - Mountain High's Jack Russel Terrier, Bronze GCH MHs McLaren (6x Best in group. 4xBISS)
Non-sporting - SamWich's French Bulldog, GCH SamWich Tropical High (3x Best in group. BISS Winner)
Forth in show/Working - Oberland Kennels' Samoyed, Bronze GCH Oberhaus Fairy Tale (9x Best in group. BISS Winner)
Third in show/Herding - tarad202's Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Platinum GCH Draig Make My Night (5x Best in group. 4x BISS)
Second in show/Sporting - Aoineadh Mor's German Shorthair Pointer, Bronze GCH Arienas Mr Tod. (9x Best in group. 2x BISS)
Best in show/Hounds - Grasslan's Borzoi, Silver GCH Kohl LetMeDreamWithTheStars. (16xBIS, 20xBIG. 15xBISS.) Pretty sure he was happy sleeping through today's show.

Here's to seeing what next month brings winners wise. Once again, congrats everyone.

-----
Last edited by Grasslans*** on 6/30/2018 3:40:29 AM
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/30/2018 9:14:57 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Congrats on your BIS.

Will
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/30/2018 9:20:33 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

And how did I miss Youth on the sales board haha...??
Will
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2018 10:19:16 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Congrats on your win as well as all other winners! laugh :D

I totally blanked that this was SDWC month and most of my girls just had litters and were penalized lol. It’s no biggie though, most of my breeds don’t have a big shot of placements outside of breed anyway. razz :p
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2018 2:05:33 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Well done all
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/30/2018 5:55:27 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

Thank you Grass for taking on this job this month. I too kinda miss the Mag - I think we need more promotion of our winners! So many of the forums are barely clinging to life.

And of course, a big CONGRATULATION! to all the winners.

(I see my favourite Airedale judge has been re-instated this month . . .
 Bitte
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2018 10:08:58 PM reply with quote send message to Bitte Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by BarStar
And how did I miss Youth on the sales board haha...??
Will

I don't know how you managed that. You must have missed the few days that I decided to get out of Dallies and listed them all. When none of them left, I figured I had better keep them.

I also when I saw the judge expected to see one of yours or Fingerprint's dogs take out the win seeing as they are the ones who normally win under him.

-----
Last edited by Bitte on 6/30/2018 10:17:23 PM
 Lisboa
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2018 3:25:55 AM reply with quote send message to Lisboa Object to Post

Thanks Grasslans for the wrap-up.

Yes I miss the SD magazine!
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2018 4:59:23 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Congratulations to all winners! Great job!
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/1/2018 11:25:32 AM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

I think it's awesome that he won BIS. There are plenty to go around.
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2018 12:04:08 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Congratulations to all the winners!
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2018 11:07:18 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

Love this idea! Congrats to all!

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler