Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Dropping family account
 Loch Tay
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/2/2018 1:33:43 AM reply with quote send message to Loch Tay Object to Post   

It's with sadness that I have decided to drop my family sub and just continue with 2 or 3 kennels.

Having to choose from so many judges has become too time consuming and I don't want to just throw everything in a non handler judge show and hope for the best. Such a shame. I so wish Jeff could sort out the judge issue, but I realise it just may not be possible.

I'm dropping this kennel (WHWT) and Millton (Manchester Terriers). Still some very good ones left in Millton.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2018 7:17:44 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I'm going to work on updating my Judge's Cheat Sheet today - it may help save you some time.

It may take me until tomorrow to get it complete - but you'll be able to more quickly scan for the judges that like your breed's traits - and see more quickly who likes Owner Handlers.

I have a lot of the retired judges info on here already - I just need to put it back into the table

https://tinyurl.com/jb6zem3
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2018 9:08:11 AM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Loch Tay I feel your pain. I don't have the time to study judges anymore and I either do the owner-handler thing or just pick judges at random. My show success has plummeted as a result. It's discouraging.

Rhondacline I made a spreadsheet a while back that I updated monthly but I gave that up a long time ago! I think we would all be forever grateful for yours, I know I would.
 Loch Tay
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2018 10:16:11 AM reply with quote send message to Loch Tay Object to Post

That would be wonderful, I look forward to seeing and using it. Thank you

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.