Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : First Bronze Dam
 Berry Brits
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/10/2018 12:24:37 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post   

She actually earned her bronze dam a little while ago but she just produced another stunning pup for me so I just needed to brag! She’s my first bronze in the 7 years I’ve been here. laugh :D

GCH Berry Tempered Fate
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16235838

She’s 95.45 SOP and just produced a 96.10 pup for me which is now the high SOP of the breed (I’m pretty sure at least). happy :) That’s a 0.65 SOP increase over her own, which I find kinda crazy! In the past she’s also given me a 95.90 girl, as well as just outstanding pups all around also including a 95.75 boy who is a multiple BISS winner and the top of the breed leaderboard right now. laugh :D

All in all I’m just so pleased with her, once I pull her out of conformation I’m planning to start her obedience so that she can get every title in the game. razz :p
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2018 2:03:27 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Ccngratulations
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2018 2:20:36 PM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

That is great - congratulations!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.