Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Shows
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/26/2018 6:22:51 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post   

Is it just me or is the shows running but a little slow, my sister has a 2 dogs in the same show same breed but only the one who went reserve has the results showing, the other does not and all the shows I entered don't have nothing for results yet
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/26/2018 6:32:51 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

No results here
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/26/2018 7:13:58 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

and it's not even the beginning of the month when they normally go pear shaped!
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2018 7:21:55 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

It looks like show results stopped halfway through Opportune Moment 60; it didn’t get further than class results. It’s also the first show of the night so we are almost entirely without show results.

It is usually the beginning of the month when shows go on strike, but I don’t think we’ve ever had this problem before!
 Black Lotus
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2018 7:22:43 AM reply with quote send message to Black Lotus Object to Post

Yes, at least half of the shows are missing results.
 Vom Eschenbruch
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2018 7:46:26 AM reply with quote send message to Vom Eschenbruch Object to Post

Yes, out of the six dogs I entered, I only got show results for one. Anyone contacted Jeff?
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2018 8:21:44 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

Maybe if we are lucky since this is happening now it won't happen on the 1st
Today is just a wait and see kind of day
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/26/2018 8:29:31 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Berry Brits
It is usually the beginning of the month when shows go on strike, but I don’t think we’ve ever had this problem before!
The site had done things like this the 12 years I've played. We just sit and wait.

I always PM Jeff when this happens to no reply.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/26/2018 8:57:11 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

It looks like we are just waiting for the Beltane Celebration 75 show and specialties
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/26/2018 9:10:21 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

everything has run
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2018 9:46:12 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

Everything has ran, Everything looks good!!!!

Replies in this thread : 10

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.