Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : NO REPLY
 bubby1000
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/13/2018 5:17:39 AM reply with quote send message to bubby1000 Object to Post   

i have sent 2 messages about being over charged. i have had over $100 Australian witch is alot for some one wth kids need this fixed
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2018 7:40:52 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

I know this might not be possible but I have seen issues are resolved faster if you call. Hope Jeff gets back to you very soon, the response times are getting ridiculous.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2018 8:05:48 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Have you emailed him? If you can't call then email may get a quicker response. He probably has dozens of messages a day, many about trivial things, to work through.
A phone call or email will alert him to more important matters like this.
Youll get your money back. I was overcharged but it was my fault for subscribing twice without realising.
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2018 12:02:39 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Have you paid with paypal? If so you can raise a complaint with them or go to your bank. It really isn't on that these kinds of queries are going unanswered. For us overseas calling Admin is a high cost to us.
 *WolfStar*
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2018 1:01:11 PM reply with quote send message to *WolfStar* Object to Post

Agree with the others regarding sending an email - I got an over-payment resolved by email and attaching the corresponding Paypal transactions.
admin@showdog.com

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.