Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Specialties anyone?
 Cwtch
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/25/2018 1:20:39 AM reply with quote send message to Cwtch Object to Post   

Are there any breeds that would like a speciality?

I've spare cash for 5, so the first five breeds to ask will get one. If you have a preferred date, let me know. happy :)

Cwtch is a Welsh word that means a cuddle with family or best friends, but more than that. It comes with a feeling of contentment and happiness spending time with trusted loved ones, probably round a roaring fire with big sofas and toasted marshmallow! Just thought I'd share that feeling. happy :)
 Blue Moon Collies
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/25/2018 7:53:59 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Moon Collies Object to Post

Collies could use some. Thanks!
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2018 8:25:18 AM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

Could you make one for Pumi please.

JP happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/25/2018 10:14:43 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Cwtch! And not a vowel to be seen! Sounds like a really cool name name for a welsh corgi or springer, or maybe a welsh pony. Thanks for that info - I'm gonna save it.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/25/2018 10:34:33 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Cwtch! And not a vowel to be seen! Sounds like a really cool name name for a welsh corgi or springer, or maybe a welsh pony. Thanks for that info - I'm gonna save it.

So how would you use that? "Cwtch of Gaylanne", for example - how would you add a kennel/stable name.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/25/2018 3:41:12 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Any more specialties needed?
I can do a few more in this and my Rossett kennel.
happy :)
 Cwtch
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2018 3:41:56 PM reply with quote send message to Cwtch Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Thanks, I did wonder whether anyone would be interested! I would use an adjective in the name ie Affix Cosy Cwtch, Affix Cwtch Up, or a noun... Cwtch in the Kitchen, Cwtch and Cocoa
The w is pronounced like the oo in cook and is a vowel in Welsh.

happy :)

-----
Last edited by Cwtch on 9/25/2018 3:43:30 PM

-----
Last edited by Cwtch on 9/25/2018 3:47:59 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/26/2018 11:29:21 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

So, the pronunciation of cwtch would be more like cooch, as in coochie-coo?

And I often have spare cash in one or more kennels and can add a specialty or two.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 9/26/2018 11:34:39 AM
 Cwtch
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2018 4:20:46 AM reply with quote send message to Cwtch Object to Post

The w is half way between oo and uh,more like cook book hook ( Southern England pronunciation, lol) than pooch swoosh goose happy :)
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/27/2018 11:17:47 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

I added a couple of shows each for Collie and Pumi.

Anyone else?
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2018 11:52:05 AM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

Thank you for the added Pumi shows!

JP happy :)

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.