Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : ..::POST UR PET PICS HERE::..
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/15/2006 7:55:53 AM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post   

I luv pet pics so post some here. Include your pets name, age(if known), breed(if known), etc.
and also add something you love about them.
I have a dog called Reggie, she is turning 3 on the 1st of September, she is a Pomerian cross Chihuahua.
I luv her because she is like the little sister i never had and she is soooo gorgoeus. she is funny but in a stupid way and she is so smart. we have fish in apond is she is their BF, she drinks from the pond and they come right up to her. she sometimes licks the fish.

I LUV MY DOG, REGGIE!!!

~Lauren
 curlypup
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2006 8:15:11 AM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Here are piccies of my boys !

First is Herbie (Lab X curly coated retriever) , he is 5 years old and was our first ever dog , I did eveything with him , he loved doing agility - but he pulled a muscle in his hind quarters - so we decided to stop.

i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/Gillandherbie/herb112.jpg

i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/Gillandherbie/herb115.jpg

Next is Dillon (the baby) he is 7mths and is a curly coated retriever. He is our first pedigree and i am planning to show him, he is ver very naughty !!

This pic is of him at 5 weeks old at the breeders house.
i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/Gillandherbie/dillonweek53.jpg

And now
i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/Gillandherbie/brogue003.jpg

i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/Gillandherbie/dillbig.jpg

doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2006 2:37:18 AM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

GORGEOUS!!!
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
5/25/2006 10:15:43 PM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

hello?
any more?
anyone?
why is it that everytime someone else posts a topic like this, a million people reply, but with me, nobody does.
Don't you like me?
If not, why?????
sad :(
 Cloverwoof
Basic User

Basic User
5/25/2006 10:49:03 PM reply with quote send message to Cloverwoof Object to Post

"Beau"-
Breed: German Shorthaired Pointer
Personality: A pansy but loving lol
Activities: 4-H and hunting just for fun

"Lexi"-
Breed: Chocolate Lab
Personality: Peppy and looooves to play fetch
Activities: 4-H

RHPS It's A Sign "Rocky"-
Breed: Boston Terrier
Personality: A bratty goofball that can always put a smile on your face
Activities: 4-H and AKC obedience and juniors

Clover
 Rumor Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
5/25/2006 11:10:03 PM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post

posted by doggy-love-lauren
hello?
any more?
anyone?
why is it that everytime someone else posts a topic like this, a million people reply, but with me, nobody does.
Don't you like me?
If not, why?????
sad :(

calm down this is one of the least popular forums.someone that posts fun things or anything could wait a month for a reply that helps, etc.
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
5/26/2006 4:47:40 AM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

I really wish i could show you a picture of my pup when she just woke up but i cant. I am not a member of photobucket or anything and I cant copy and paste. sad :(
she is soooo cute.
 Big Lush
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2006 8:45:16 AM reply with quote send message to Big Lush Object to Post

My very naughty bitch Marilyn looking very glam indeed. She wasn't very happy in this pic coz we'd been to a pet expo all day and wasn't in the mood for another photo.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class