Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Very late puppies and extra subs not appearing?
 Lolboter
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/10/2018 12:15:25 AM reply with quote send message to Lolboter Object to Post   

I had a litter due around 8 that have not yet happened, and took advantage of the extra subscription discounts, about 8 hours ago or more- and they havent appeared- is everything ok Jeff?
 Amberline
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/16/2018 12:48:19 AM reply with quote send message to Amberline Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm still waiting for my puppies that should have been born 6 hours ago.

It's difficult to play the game when you plan puppies/shows and they don't happen on time.

No shows running either.

-----
Last edited by Amberline on 10/16/2018 12:53:59 AM
 Sand Prairie Flats
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/16/2018 4:25:43 AM reply with quote send message to Sand Prairie Flats Object to Post

I had litters in all my kennels due between 11 AM and Noon yesterday that were never born. So it’s been stuck for quite awhile now.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/17/2018 12:38:14 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I had been waiting for my puppies to drop tonight, supposedly 25 minutes before the cutoff.
No puppies....15 minutes late...no puppies.
They were to be born at 11:35 PM my time.
By 11:50PM I thought to heck with it and sold my sessions.
I logged out at 11:55PM with no puppies.

I come back in just now, there are 4 puppies.
Born on Oct 16 at 1133 PM.
They weren’t born in my kennel at that time so where were they born? LMAO!! laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.