Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Registered Name Ideas
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/13/2018 11:48:43 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post   

A friend of mine will be picking up her blue merle rough collie in a few weeks and she needs help with a registered name. Looking for ideas and I know others here are pretty creative with names (whereas I am not!) I think she would like blue in the name or have a blue theme, but feel free to suggest anything!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/13/2018 1:48:23 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'm sure you'll be flooded with suggestions but what might help is to know the sex of the dog and perhaps the kennel name that might be used and the sire and dam.
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2018 2:18:31 PM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

The puppy is female.

The sire is Kara Christo Nightstar All In HIC IT

The dam is Ch Wild Wind's Deuces Are Wild UD, GO, HXAsd, HIBd, AX, NAJ, RE, ASCA HSs, VX

-----
Last edited by Super Uber Kennels on 10/13/2018 2:19:36 PM
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2018 2:31:04 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

Bump
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/15/2018 8:30:14 AM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

Sounds a lovely pup, I'm into astronomy so with star in the parents names I'd of course go with the name of a blue star, like Rigel, although that is more of a boy's name so Eta Carinae is more girly!!
Although I have always had scientific type names for my reg pups, with the downside that the English Kennel Club can never spell them right on the forms!
mind you, nost days they struggle to spell dog and cat lol!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/15/2018 11:24:51 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Morning Star pops to mind although it's not that original nor is it blue, but anyway . . .

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 10/15/2018 11:25:31 PM
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/16/2018 1:36:32 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Just a few names to toss around happy :)

Under a Blue Moon

Blue Moon Rising

Sweet Silver Blues

Once In a Blue Moon

Blue Heaven

Blue Madonna

Midnight Blue

Blue Fire Lady

Blue Velvet

Lady Sings the Blues

Blue Bayou

Blues Singer

Singing the Blues

Blue Diamond

Bluebird Singing

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolfsister on 10/16/2018 1:37:56 AM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/16/2018 10:20:40 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Forever In Blue Jeans (Neil Diamond)
or just
Blue Genes or Jeans

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 10/16/2018 10:22:11 AM

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.