Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Created shows but not charged
 gaylanstudio3
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/10/2018 6:42:02 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio3 Object to Post   

Not sure if I should be happy or sad about this but I just created 3 specialties and an all breed. The shows appear on the schedule and on mt transaction list but for zero dollars. Anyone else?
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/10/2018 8:47:50 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Were you over 25K? I just made a specialty and was charged the $200.
 gaylanstudio3
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/11/2018 12:35:17 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio3 Object to Post

Just got a message that my December 6th show has been completed - it had zero entries.

I don't recall if I was over 25k at the time I created it but I'm right on there now.

GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/11/2018 9:47:05 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

Weird . . .

Just made 6 specialties. Five of them charged $200 as expected, one charged $2.

I don't know but I suspect it's somehow connected to the earlier 0 charge.
 Bailey Barns
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/12/2018 11:30:32 AM reply with quote send message to Bailey Barns Object to Post

I've had that happen before. If there is no charge, it doesn't show up on the schedule and nobody enters.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.