Search

.com Forum · Tibetan Terrier

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : New Stud Dog-White and Black!
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/12/2018 10:05:02 AM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post   

Hi Everyone! I wanted to let you all know that upon looking at our colors currently in the game, I noticed that no one had any White and Black dogs available. Some of our colors seem to have dropped to very low numbers or have disappeared all together so thought I would start by bringing in a new dog to help out. He is up for stud if anyone is looking to work with the lost colors. I know SOP will take a hit but we should be able to work it right back up! If anyone has White, Black, Black and White and Gold, Gold/white let me know if you are planning to breed. I might be interested in a puppy to help along.
thaks!
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/12/2018 9:41:37 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I have black, white, and gold.
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/13/2018 9:02:45 AM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post

Hi
do let me know if you decide to breed and if there are any puppies available from the litters to help bring back these colors.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.