Search

.com Forum · Weimaraner

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : It's kinda lonely in the Weimaranner grooming area
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/14/2018 1:25:03 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post   

Been entering shows but not many others are doing so. I know we can't place anything better than breed but that's true for a lot of breeds. I've been concentrating on the owner judges and specialties (yes there are one or two) but I'm mostly alone.

"Sniff" . . .
 Weimaraner 1
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2018 2:28:08 PM reply with quote send message to Weimaraner 1 Object to Post

Hey- Not too much longer, Gaylan

I am sessioning some babies for the ring- altho they are only 2 days old, be ready for a run on shows soon!

Patience my friend! happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/15/2018 11:02:00 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Ok. I feel better now. See you ringside.

P.S.
I've got some babies coming along soon too . . .
 Stormbringer Retrievers
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/15/2018 9:02:54 PM reply with quote send message to Stormbringer Retrievers Object to Post

Day after tomorrow I think I can join you.
 X-treme
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2018 9:50:43 AM reply with quote send message to X-treme Object to Post

I am here showing some future stars
 Wind Blown Hunters
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2018 11:06:09 AM reply with quote send message to Wind Blown Hunters Object to Post

Got a starter girl and some pups on the market. Hope to see y'all at the Weimaraner Specialty shows coming up!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.