Search

.com Forum · American Eskimo Dog

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : American Eskimo Dog
 SoBre Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/17/2018 6:40:23 AM reply with quote send message to SoBre Dogs Object to Post   

Well, now that there is a major player with some current dogs- and not sharing studs or sales- I will be leaving the breed, as there is no sense in trying to "revive" the breed...It has many others out there doing a good job of it.

So, all mine are available if anyone wants them- offer what you want.
 Arcadia Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2018 7:35:35 AM reply with quote send message to Arcadia Meadows Object to Post

I tried to get into them but every single breeding I tried was just horrible. Is there a player with good quality dogs??
 Karen RR
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2018 8:17:03 AM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post

Sobre sorry to lose you. I wish you would reconsider. We only have 4 in the breed right now.

SoBre Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2018 9:34:01 AM reply with quote send message to SoBre Dogs Object to Post

posted by Karen RR
Sobre sorry to lose you. I wish you would reconsider. We only have 4 in the breed right now.

-------------------------------

Karen,
I would love to stay but with the "Super-Kennel" coming back (2 or 3 actually), And with their new current litters on the way...I am not sure if all us little source breeders will stand a chance on showing...

Time will tell....meanwhile- all mine are available

I may come back to the breed at a later date.

Kuparas
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2018 6:39:48 AM reply with quote send message to Kuparas Object to Post

Guess I'll be leaving too, there is no point in breeding source dogs to try to revive a breed if there are active kennels with blue stats dogs in that same breed.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing