Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Shibas
 DodgecityKennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/17/2019 9:20:17 PM reply with quote send message to DodgecityKennels Object to Post   

Looking for shibas
 Relliotts
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2019 11:36:29 AM reply with quote send message to Relliotts Object to Post

Me too... Just back to SD after probably more than 10 years away.
 DodgecityKennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2019 11:32:57 PM reply with quote send message to DodgecityKennels Object to Post

yes hi, me too lol about 8 years for me. I started now with source, there just arent any breeders selling shibas
 Relliotts
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2019 10:24:13 AM reply with quote send message to Relliotts Object to Post

I did the same, I have a few litters due today. Will be upgrading to a premium. Let me know if you'd like to try to work together to build up the breed. happy :)
 Granity
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/7/2019 9:00:53 PM reply with quote send message to Granity Object to Post

Sorry I have not been very active lately...I just bred 10 litters and I'll put anything I don't want to keep up for sale. I've been working on colors for quite a while, the Whites and "with White" colors are a pain and haven't had much luck establishing anything there, but I think I have all of the other base colors covered.

Also wanted to let you guys know that West Coast K9 kennel still has a lot of hidden studs available. They are pretty close to the highest SOP I have. Not sure what happened to everyone else, sadly. Used to be a pretty active breed, so much so that I didn't really show, just focused on color breeding.
 Relliotts
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2019 1:47:43 PM reply with quote send message to Relliotts Object to Post

Granity, I'm doing the same - color breeding, trying to get white/cream back in the game. I just bought a stud from Mystique and have a white starter and a white/cream bred from starters. It really is a difficult color, isn't it? sad :(

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.