.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : how long to get a pup to show condition
 Lisboa
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/18/2019 2:20:43 PM reply with quote send message to Lisboa Object to Post   

Hi people

I'm intrigued about the time it takes a pup from a well-conditioned mother and on the top puppy ration and then the top adult ration, to be ready for showing - that is 20 across the board.

Different breeds hit that at different times.

If I set up an account, would you be interested in selling me a puppy (it shouldn't be a good show prospect) that has been bred from a bitch with 20 condition, and is on the top puppy ration? From any breed?

I'll just session them and keep feeding them, and see who gets there.

I'm really intrigued about the real life aspect, so that herding dogs and working dogs get to show condition faster, and hounds and terriers more slowly as they are stubborn. Also the amount of grooming a coated dog needs as against a short coat.

Happy to sell pups back if you want them.

Is anyone interested in this?
 Lexus*
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2019 2:52:50 PM reply with quote send message to Lexus* Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi
I have placed 5 American Eskimo Dog pups up for sale

If you would like to try one, just offer 1.00

I have placed them on custom rations

-----
Last edited by Lexus* on 2/18/2019 3:22:58 PM
 EqualMeasure
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2019 5:00:50 AM reply with quote send message to EqualMeasure Object to Post

Hi people

Lisboa here

I have created EqualMeasure as the account to do this. It needs to get 24 hours or so for the sessions to kick in, then I'll start looking for dogs

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.