Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : 2019 Yearly Challenge - ShowDog EBFF
 residential
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/3/2019 8:10:34 AM reply with quote send message to residential Object to Post   

Hi Guys!

Over on the Facebook page, I've posted the 2019 Yearly Challenge.
https://www.facebook.com/showdogebff/

Our yearly challenge for 2019 will be completing Sires and Dams of Merit. You can see the details on the page.

Please join--I'm hoping to start doing some performance activities over there later this spring.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2019 7:36:20 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

I think the FB group is a great idea, I just never use my FB. Ugh. Oh well. I think I'll have my first champion of the month soon. As for sires and dams of merit, I doubt I'll have any. I don't keep too many dogs around that long.
 residential3
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2019 9:10:42 PM reply with quote send message to residential3 Object to Post

You don't have to own them when they become a merit sire/dam, that's the great thing. You just have to have bred them (you don't even have to have produced litters with them).

The Facebook group is simply because I can schedule posts out so I don't have to keep a calendar or anything of what goes up today. I'll take submissions on here as well, don't worry.
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2019 8:17:44 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

I'll need to keep this challenge in mind when FHing the dogs.
Thank you for making the forums come back to life.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.