Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Showing off
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/8/2019 7:37:12 AM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Images from Wikimedia Commons.

This kennel uses the prefix Pixie, feel free to use this prefix if you purchase a puppy that I have bred, but don't feel obligated to! Please use a different prefix for dogs not bred by myself.

Projects
• Colour Projects: Fawn and Fawn with Sabled Pembroke Welsh Corgis.
• Creating a source-bred line of Pembroke Welsh Corgis.
• Showing Collies and Shetland Sheepdogs to improve kennel prestige.

Sales and Stud Policy
I'm happy to sell to basics but I will reclaim dogs from inactive accounts if they could help my breeding programmes. If you want to FH a dog please feel free to PM me first as I will consider buying it back.

Happy to accept reservations on puppies as long as I get first pick! Shoot me a pm to reserve puppies.

Most males in my kennel will be offered for stud as soon as they are old enough for $50. If they have a GC title they will cost $100. I will probably keep tabs on any upcoming litters and make offers on puppies before you FH any!

-----
Last edited by Pembroke Pixie Kennel on 3/10/2019 10:55:12 AM
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2019 12:29:20 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

Very cute! Just make sure you're using copyright free (or your own) images and you provide credit to the takers.
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/10/2019 10:55:40 AM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

Fixed it with copyright free images and a lil bit of text about my kennel.
 ameliahale
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2019 9:43:57 AM reply with quote send message to ameliahale Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi thanks for adding the thread. I wish I could help you somehow, refer https://customcollegeessays.com/blog/mba-entrance-essay when any other writing issues may arise.

-----
Last edited by ameliahale on 3/13/2019 9:44:54 AM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.