Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Pastel Pet Portraits - from Australia lol
 felicity25
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/13/2006 2:23:40 AM reply with quote send message to felicity25 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Hi,

i'm a pet portrait artist, i thought i'd post my advert here (if that's okay) because it's an Australian site.

i can't join in the forums because i don't have a show dog, i do have a English pointer x Irish wolfhound but she's just a companion dog.

anyway here's my ad, i had to leave the photo out because i couldn't work out how to add it but you can see examples of my work on my website if your interested.

Pastel Pet Portraits

“A Keepsake To Cherish Forever”

Do you have a dog, cat, horse or other pet? I can immortalize your pet on the softest velour paper so you can always have a beautiful keepsake of your loved one to cherish forever. I only use the finest pastels and paper, each portrait is rendered with care and attention to detail, keeping in mind that our pets today are quickly becoming valued members of the family.
A portrait of your favorite pet doesn't have to cost a fortune, I keep all my portraits at low prices without substituting quality.
Even if you do not have a pet in your family a pet portrait makes the perfect gift.

My pet portraits come in three sizes,

Small (23 by 19cm) - $70.00
Medium (30 by 36cm) - $120.00
Large (50 by 56cm) - $250.00

A pastel takes me one to five days to complete depending on the detail involved. If you decide to purchase a pet portrait i will need a good quality photo emailed to me so I can start work on it straight away.
Website - www.pastelpetportraits.com.au
Email - jfdean@ozzienet.net

prices are all in Australian dollars, thanks for looking and please feel free to take a look at my website or contact me with any questions you might have

felicity
 Reason Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2006 6:12:57 PM reply with quote send message to Reason Kennels Object to Post

wow!! they are so great! the boston terrier in the galley looks real!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.