Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : What you into?
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/30/2019 9:47:45 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post   

Right now, I'm going through a tractor phase again.
Look at this beautiful tractor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVxByLO_6cA
This one is just awesome:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amtF6nEWAMc&t=593s

I'm also really into egg salad and pimento cheese.
Here's a recipe for some amazing egg salad I like to make. This recipe has taken years to perfect. If you want, peel your eggs, add them and everything to a gallon zipper bag and squeeze everythng together to mix. No mess egg salad.
12 boiled eggs
2 1/2 T Miracle Whip
1 t sugar
1 t apple cidar vinegar
1 1/2 t honey dijon mustard
1/3 t salt
Then chopped onion (I prefer green onion) and celery to your taste preference.
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2019 11:53:43 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

- Anything "Game of Thrones " especially anything Targaryen or Daenerys/Drogon related.

JonWayne
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2019 3:21:51 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

posted by Boodie Kennels
- Anything "Game of Thrones " especially anything Targaryen or Daenerys/Drogon related.

JonWayne

Cool! On the local radio station, they've been reporting about some Starbucks cup that was on set or something. It's been an all day, breaking new story. Last I heard, they reported that it was, in fact, not a latte. It turns out it was a herbal tea.
We don't have any good new where I live, Lol.
 RoyalAkita
Basic User

Basic User
5/8/2019 9:58:55 AM reply with quote send message to RoyalAkita Object to Post

Music.coffee.movies.and of course dogs. I have a
America akita.
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/14/2019 3:47:22 AM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

posted by Emily.Rose
posted by Boodie Kennels

JonWayne

Cool! On the local radio station, they've been reporting about some Starbucks cup that was on set or something. It's been an all day, breaking new story. Last I heard, they reported that it was, in fact, not a latte. It turns out it was a herbal tea.
We don't have any good new where I live, Lol.

Lol yea I seen, they went back in and re-edited it out though laugh :D.. now its just a blank table.. and aww I'm sorry lol there's always news and horror where I live :P

-JonWayne

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.