Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : How's everyone doing still?
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/12/2019 9:35:46 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post   

Seems like the forum goes from a lot of people talking to no one talking. What's everyone up to this weekend? How you doing?
I'm doing OK. Nothing much going on in my kennel. Got my first best of group, so that was cool. In real life, not much going on either. I've been extra lazy this week and plan on continuing the streak with a strong lazy finish on Sunday.
 Relliotts
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2019 1:04:57 PM reply with quote send message to Relliotts Object to Post

I’m doing ok. I got two group wins and a 2nd In Show last week, and finished my first Grand Champion last night, all home bred so that’s pretty exciting! My color project is moving along slowly but surely. This weekend is a lot of relaxing and maybe a trip to the nursery for some plants for my patio.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2019 6:59:09 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

Did you end up going to the nursery? If so, what did you get?
Also, congrats on a the great wins!
 residential5
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2019 9:36:48 AM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post

I'm doing alright. Getting my color projects in order.

We bought Minecraft a few weeks ago and I've spent a LOT of my gaming time on that lately. I like Showdog because I only really "need" to check in every few days.
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/14/2019 1:11:32 PM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

Pretty darn tootin' good! GC'ed that Belg I was showing, so she's going to be racking up the points after her litter until she's too old to show, then I'm going to sit her on my retirement couch till the end of her days.

Corgi source breeding is a lot more fun now that I'm using the old ratings, so I can actually see more colours than red wink ;)
 Relliotts
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2019 9:14:57 PM reply with quote send message to Relliotts Object to Post

No nursery this weekend, but I did order some patio furniture and plant stands and bought a little gas fire pit and an indoor/outdoor rug. Looking forward to creating a nice little oasis soon! ?? How was everyone else’s weekend?

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.