Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : upgrade
 RoyalAkita
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/27/2019 6:16:04 AM reply with quote send message to RoyalAkita Object to Post   

just had a bad day. tried to upgrade and found out that my card had already been used on paypal by my ex wife. so i go to the post office to try and get a postal order. but you can only cash them in the uk. so on monday morning im going to my bank to see about a money order in us dollars.if that doesn't work the only other thing i can think of is another bank account. could do with help
 Ruan
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2019 6:31:00 AM reply with quote send message to Ruan Object to Post

Assuming that your ex-wife isn't meant to have access to your bank account, the simplest solution is to call your bank and cancel your card. You'll then be issued a new one (takes a couple of days with most UK banks), which will have a new card number, expiry date, etc... and you should be able to use that on PayPal.

The other thing you can do is link your bank account to PayPal, using the account number, sort code, etc, which is separate from the debit card. When you pay for your upgrade through PayPal, the money will come directly out of your bank account.

Option three is sign up for a credit card. Perfectly safe to do as long as you're sensible about it and only use it to pay for things you can afford - credit card usage is only a problem if you buy more than you can afford to pay off, which won't happen if the only thing you use it for is upgrading your Showdog account. Your bank will likely be willing to issue you one, as will Amazon. And a credit card will come with a card number that hasn't previously been used on PayPal, so PayPal will accept it.

Hope this helps. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.