Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Kennels with 50
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/2/2019 6:00:14 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Somehow, my post posted before I even got to write it (or finish the title).
Every now and again, I'll see a kennel with, like, 50+ show age dogs and litters on the way. I'm just curious how they do it. When I get up to 30, the game stops me from breeding or buying.
I could care less about them doing it, just always peaked my curiosity. I just think its weird. Not very often do I see it, just every now and again.

-----
Last edited by Emily.Rose on 5/2/2019 6:03:56 AM
 Intrinsicc
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2019 9:15:34 AM reply with quote send message to Intrinsicc Object to Post

I paid for extra spaces when I began this Kennel and at times I go up to the 50 myself but can not breed or enter shows but if I have already bred or entered before I reached that number then dogs continue to show and pups are born but before I can make new entries or breed then must reduce my numbers. In my kennels that I did not pay for extra spaces it cuts off at the 30.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2019 3:05:45 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

I've paid for extra spaces before, and only got up to 35. Oh well. It makes sense what you were saying though. Thanks!
 Zoetic
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2019 4:28:15 PM reply with quote send message to Zoetic Object to Post

PMd

-----
Last edited by Zoetic on 5/2/2019 7:56:23 PM
 Intrinsicc
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2019 11:25:00 PM reply with quote send message to Intrinsicc Object to Post

Emily Rose I also carry a large retirement couch so my number is skewed with them too. I don’t get more than 35 show/breed slots myself. So you are not being treated unfairly by the game.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/3/2019 6:07:16 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

OP is talking about kennels like this that have cheated for years:

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=KonaBlechen

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 5/3/2019 6:08:07 AM
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2019 4:59:05 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

posted by Intrinsicc
Emily Rose I also carry a large retirement couch so my number is skewed with them too. I don’t get more than 35 show/breed slots myself. So you are not being treated unfairly by the game.
No. I don't feel cheated. I just wondered how they do it. Like I said, I've bought the extra spaces before, but only got 5 extra spaces. I was wondering if they paid for something extra or if their accounts were special in any way.

posted by Comet Poodles
OP is talking about kennels like this that have cheated for years:

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=KonaBlechen

Exactly like the other kennels I see. That one has around 50 breeding/showing aged dogs (at least it looks like) and are still able to show and breed.

Oh well. To each their own. I got a PM about how they do it, but thank you to everyone who has responded.
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2019 5:39:21 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Oh yeah, that kennel has been cheating for years.

Will

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.