Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : What is your favorite dog?
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/10/2019 3:17:49 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post   

Just out of curiosity, which is your favorite dog in your kennel? Or, do you have a favorite? Why is it your favorite?

Right now, I have a few favorites.
CH Emily.Rose 16781244 - First BIS for me. Plus, he is out of one of my best producing males.
Emily.Rose 16768254 - He is a fawn brindle with a black mask. He throws a lot of cull quality, but he has also produced several of my highest genetic quality dogs.
Emily.Rose 16845559 98.35 - She is what I am currently looking for. She is not dilute and has a nice genetic quality. I am very pleased with her and think I'm going to get some awesome dogs from her.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/11/2019 12:23:47 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

My favourite in this kennel is Denkees Prince of Wales.

He is the first keeshond to top 99 SOP (99.10), and his maternal grandsire is one of my previous favourite boys. He has a couple of BIS results. And I am hoping he sires nice puppies for me.
 Ruan
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2019 3:59:52 AM reply with quote send message to Ruan Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

My favourite right now is Ruan Custard Cream. He was born in the very first litter I bred, and his SOP just floored me. I was expecting puppies in the high 89 to low 90 range, so his 90.85 was a complete surprise. Can't wait to start showing him!

-----
Last edited by Ruan on 5/11/2019 6:09:41 AM
 bloodbear
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/27/2019 2:35:33 AM reply with quote send message to bloodbear Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

zSar’cha ex Zanguiz Urza

Top Dogo Argentino sop in the game

-----
Last edited by bloodbear on 6/11/2019 9:25:06 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.