Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : First show and a RBPIS!!
 Front Street Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/6/2019 11:52:14 PM reply with quote send message to Front Street Kennels Object to Post   

So my dumb dumb 4 month old dobe... I took him to his first show. It was a UKC show and I entered him in the puppy classes. Just to get his feet wt, as we have been going to confirmation classes for a couple weeks.

HE WENT RESERVE BEST PUPPY IN SHOW!!

TBH I was shocked, but I am so so proud of him!

Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/7/2019 6:15:57 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Congratulations happy :)
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/9/2019 11:20:22 AM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

Can we see a picture please? Unlike some of the European breeds which have been altered beyond belief over the pond, I think your American Dobes are actually the best!! (jmho!!)
I first fell in love with a Dobe from America!
 Wordsmith
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/14/2019 11:18:47 PM reply with quote send message to Wordsmith Object to Post

Congrats on the win!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/15/2019 10:57:43 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Congratulations!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.