Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Family Account Issue
 Skyfall Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/5/2019 7:25:09 AM reply with quote send message to Skyfall Kennels Object to Post   

One of my accounts got kicked off my family account last night. If i go to my main kennel, to add it back, the manage family account buttons disappeared. Any ideas?
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2019 12:19:18 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Have you mailed admin? If you dont get a quickl enough reply, you can ring him.
 Skyfall Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2019 2:04:11 PM reply with quote send message to Skyfall Kennels Object to Post

Do you know the phone number? I dont want the dog catcher to steal my kennel haha
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2019 4:07:57 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Down at the bottom of the page is "Get in Touch", also "Privacy Policy".

We can be reached via e-mail at admin@showdog.com
or you can reach us by telephone at 210-380-7459
 Skyfall Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2019 8:04:35 AM reply with quote send message to Skyfall Kennels Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
Down at the bottom of the page is "Get in Touch", also "Privacy Policy".

We can be reached via e-mail at admin@showdog.com
or you can reach us by telephone at 210-380-7459

Wow I feel dumb! I guess I don't ever scroll to the bottom of the page! Thank you happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.