Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Question about Veterans
 Flush
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/3/2019 12:52:24 AM reply with quote send message to Flush Object to Post   

I've some show age altered dogs and bitches that I could enter in Nationals. But are altered dogs marked down in the ring because they have been altered?
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2019 4:51:50 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I found this:

Dogs that you want to keep but that you are no longer showing or using in your breeding program can be placed on your retirement couch. These dogs are spayed and neutered and will not be able to show or breed again. However, dogs on your retirement couch can compete in Obedience events. For premium users, dogs on the retirement couch do not count towards the 30 dog limit. For basic accounts, dogs on the retirement couch do count towards the 5 dog limit. Champion dogs on your retirement couch still count towards your prestige.

So, your altered dog entry in the National will probably get dismissed.

Flush
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2019 11:34:31 PM reply with quote send message to Flush Object to Post

Thanks, i'll leave him in and see what happens.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.