Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Inbox Glitching
 Nymble Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/30/2019 4:21:49 PM reply with quote send message to Nymble Kennels Object to Post   

Anyone else having a problem accessing their messages? I can’t open my inbox at all in this account and can’t open one message thread in my other account. It brings me to an error page, white screen with red coding.

Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2019 8:05:34 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Yep, I got one of those too. I sent you a message and if you get it you should be able to see who sent the message before that.

I sent myself one - it makes the problem message not the most recent so your inbox will open. Is it the same account as mine came from? That is not to imply that this kennel did anything wrong! I suspect it's connected to the changes Jeff has been making. It just helps pin down where the problem is maybe.

My inbox is now ok as long as that one message is not at the top of the list for GaylanStudio5.
 Gaylanstudio5
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/30/2019 9:08:34 PM reply with quote send message to Gaylanstudio5 Object to Post

I checked the error message I got and it seems to refer to an offer which tallies with what the sender said they were trying to do.

I did send a message to Jeff but have not seen a reply yet. I think I did anyway (lol)!
 Nymble Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2019 9:36:10 PM reply with quote send message to Nymble Kennels Object to Post

Thanks, able to get in there now. Though I went to open an old thread that was an outstanding offer and got the same error-has anyone been able to receive/accept offers on dogs?
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2019 10:48:16 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

posted by Nymble Kennels
Thanks, able to get in there now. Though I went to open an old thread that was an outstanding offer and got the same error-has anyone been able to receive/accept offers on dogs?
By any chance, is this the offer I sent on Bree Sienna? If so, I can try sending again or just sending a regular message to see if that changes anything.
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2019 10:30:38 AM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

Yes, on my kennels as well.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2019 6:54:15 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

It looks like This issue has been resolved. I sent an offer to another kennel and it seems to have gone through. Also the old errored messages have disappeared from my inbox. (Sure wish he would tell us when he fixes things!)

Try re-sending your offers and post if you still have problems.
 Antic Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2019 9:14:08 PM reply with quote send message to Antic Kennels Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
It looks like This issue has been resolved. I sent an offer to another kennel and it seems to have gone through. Also the old errored messages have disappeared from my inbox. (Sure wish he would tell us when he fixes things!)

Try re-sending your offers and post if you still have problems.

Fixed! I’m very glad to get rid of the little new mail icons!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.