Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Changing pictures
 ShibaLoca
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/16/2019 11:07:36 PM reply with quote send message to ShibaLoca Object to Post   

How do you change dog pictures? More specific where would you upload your own photo to then be able to put a URL in?
 Kelankins
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2019 12:33:23 PM reply with quote send message to Kelankins Object to Post

First you must upload your photo to any photohosting site, like say Flickr.
Then copy the url and if it's for a specific dog go to its page and under the pic and above its colour is a link called 'change picture'. If u want the image used for all your dogs go to 'my account' then pick 'picture settings' put in the url and pick the breed and sex u want that pic for. You can also set a default puppy pic so when they are born they have that pic.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/18/2019 1:47:13 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

I use ImgBB for my photo hosting needs since TinyPic no longer exists:

https://imgbb.com/
 ShibaLoca
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2019 3:20:18 AM reply with quote send message to ShibaLoca Object to Post

posted by Comet Poodles
I use ImgBB for my photo hosting needs since TinyPic no longer exists:

https://imgbb.com/

Thank you!
 ShibaLoca
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2019 3:20:32 AM reply with quote send message to ShibaLoca Object to Post

posted by Kelankins
First you must upload your photo to any photohosting site, like say Flickr.
Then copy the url and if it's for a specific dog go to its page and under the pic and above its colour is a link called 'change picture'. If u want the image used for all your dogs go to 'my account' then pick 'picture settings' put in the url and pick the breed and sex u want that pic for. You can also set a default puppy pic so when they are born they have that pic.

Thank you!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.